[Magdalen] Praeternaturally Loquacious

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 11 19:58:56 UTC 2015

Looking at the list I fear I may have suffered from a bout of being
preaeternaturally loquacious in responding to posts.  There were a
number from me in a short time.  Fear not, notmal relative tacuturnity
should be resumed shortly.  In the morning I will be on the river bank,
initially chivvying crews to get in their boats and get moving or they
wull be bumped down to a later division when conditions may bot be as
pleasant to row in.  Then I will be monitoring safety in the same event.

In the afternoon I am heading up to Staffordshire to attend a niece's
wedding on Monday.  It is a civil ceremony at
http://www.theashes-venue.co.uk/ but I have been asked to a blessing
afterwards once the civil registrars are out of the way.  The forecast
is cool but fine so we may do that out of doors, the decision will be
made on the day.

People have asked why it's on a Monday and I have responded that they
are Formula 1 fans and so a Monday wedding guaranteed there would be no
clash with any racing.  I will stay at the hotel near there a second
night before driving back Tuesday morning.  I will have my laptop and
there is Wifi but I do not like using webmail.

Roger