[Magdalen] Quiet in the pub...

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 13 01:34:29 UTC 2015

That's basically what we had when I was playing the organ at Transfiguration in Marietta, Ga. 20 years ago that soup was still made from lamb but chicken was also used as an option for children. Back then the people told me that the soup was designed for people who had not eaten meat for more than 40 days to get used to it again. They told me that people who did not take that precaution were likely to become ill because of the shock to their system.

Joe