[Magdalen] Quiet in the pub...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 01:08:07 UTC 2015

Leftover homage Greek chicken??? Recipe please?
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2015, at 4:02 PM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

Just doing this and that today.  First, headed out to a sweet grass basket
and pottery sale.  Pottery handcrafted in Scotland by sister of exhibitor.
Nine sisters from the Lowcountry exhibited these baskets, etc., made from
grasses on the local barrier islands.  Met up with many friends and John's
brothers and sister and niece...and spouses and children.  Our great niece,
6 year old Allie is in a wheel chair with a cast from toes to groin...broke
her tibia over Easter break.  Even a gentle shower didn't send us home for
about a half hour.  Then to get the television from a friend to use
tomorrow in Adult Christian Ed.  (Saving Jesus Redux from Living the
Questions series.)  Then to visit a parishioner who had cervical spine
surgery...she's home and recuperating nicely,  Now, it's showering again
and John and I are watching the Masters.  Wonderfully S L O W  day.
Leftover Greek Chicken for supper.

Ginga