[Magdalen] Quiet in the pub...

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 01:39:38 UTC 2015

My Greek chicken is nothing fancy.  One cut up chicken with skin on...John
likes dark meat; I live white meat.  Rub chicken pieces all over with olive
oil.  Pam a 9x13 casserole dish and place chicken in it.  Sprinkle with
salt and pepper and also oregano.  Place chopped garlic - a few cloves
depending on your tastes -  on top and squeeze juice of 2 lemons over all.
Let stand for 30 minutes.  Place in a 350 F oven and bake uncovered for an
hour.

Ginga