[Magdalen] Pictures found

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:47:51 UTC 2015

I wasn't part of Magdalen/St. Sam's for ++Griswold's
institution/installation, but John and I did attend the listmeet
++Katherine Jefferts Schori's 2006 institution and installation
services...many thanks to Lynn Ronkainen for getting us Saturday tickets.
An experience of a lifetime!

I remember meeting listmates for the first time: Lynn Ronkainen, Ann
Markle, Kate Conant, Christopher Hart, Georgia DuBose, Eleanor Braun, Susan
Hagan, Diana Smith (who hosted a gathering on Saturday night).  And, more.
Renee, were you there?  Fleeners?  Susan Hutchinson, is this the time you
were in DC?  (That time, you, Eleanor, Lynn, and I went to dinner in
Alexandria.)

There is more to remember, but I'll stop to ask, will we have another
listmeet in the fall when the next PB will be elevated?

Ginga