[Magdalen] Old photos

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Apr 13 14:51:02 UTC 2015

Photoshop can actually do quite a good job at restoring the color on old
prints. I inherited all my parents prints (& several cartons of slides),
and, even most color prints dating back to the mid-to-early 50's could
readily be restored so they look quite decent.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com