[Magdalen] prayerr request

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:53:09 UTC 2015

Just need some prayer for my depression cycling now. I am really frustrated
about being a head of a group that never can make decisions. We rarely have
meetings and the last went by too few could make it.  I was just handed the
job.I don't mind doing it in a meeting and collecting the monies and
getting it done, but this did not happen and the RRSP is already late. .
Herding cats is infiriating.  I have been on such group for years and it
was never like this!

Prayers for my spouse and working with the congregation. He deals with all
the cats and how they fit so well into the way the city does things.