[Magdalen] A couple of prayer request updates

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:48:16 UTC 2015

1. One day, Richard. Sometimes God says "Not just yet." Or maybe your
*real* dream job hasn't come along yet. Keep on truckin'!

2. So sorry. No matter how many cats I've had, it's always hard. And maybe
Jennifer just keeps it inside. I'm sure she feels it just as deeply.
Rosemary is no longer in pain and is waiting for you art Rainbow Bridge.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Richard S. Crawford <richard at underpope.com