[Magdalen] A couple of prayer request updates

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:04:36 UTC 2015

(((Richard))))
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2015, at 9:40 AM, Richard S. Crawford <richard at underpope.com> wrote:

1. I did not get my dream job with the California Academy of Sciences.
Didn't even get an interview. I knew it was a long shot, but what the heck.

2. We took our cat Rosemary to the vet last night to have her put to sleep
because the tumor in her mouth had grown to the point where she was no
longer comfortable eating or drinking. She died, purring, in my wife's arms.

Whenever one of our cats dies, I seem to take it a lot harder than Jennifer
does. I think it's partially because Jennifer fostered cats for years, and
has gotten more used to it. Or maybe it's just because of my depression.
Whatever the reason, I could barely control myself at the vet's office.
Jennifer had to do most of the talking.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard at underpope.com) http://www.underpope.com