[Magdalen] My Surgery May 19th

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 00:40:14 UTC 2015

Ginny supplies once or twice a year at Good Shepherd.  She is licensed in
SC.  Doubt she'll ever return but is good to have her up front from time to
time.  She will return to Delaware, as planned, on Monday before my
surgery.  We're so glad we'll have a few days with her and some complement
of our sons/family before my surgery.  I am fortunate to have many good
friends who are like family, plus two sisters, and John,who is wonderful in
times like this.  I will be FINE...ok, who's laughing.  Someone said to me
today, "Helpers are so hard to help."  All will be well.  :)

Ginga