[Magdalen] Junk

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 14:38:39 UTC 2015

In a message dated 4/20/2015 9:46:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

The  first I ever heard of this expression >>>

It's used, as I recall, in some of the episodes of the sit-com,  "Seinfeld".

Elaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) uses the expression to describe the male
genitalia in a somewhat derisive tone, and then waxes eloquent about
how beautiful the female form is in comparison to the male.

In another episode, Elaine uses also, I think, the expression, "stuff",  or
something similar for the male externals after George (Jason  Alexander)
verbalizes his exasperation at his "shrinkage" after swimming in cold
water.

So as a result, I tend to think of this expression as a sort of  female
put-down, but I'll be quick to point out that this impression,  garnered
from only one source, is incorrect.

David Strang.