[Magdalen] Junk

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:06:05 UTC 2015

Yes, David.  Shrinkage, the great crippler of men of all ages.

NB: The kids loved watching Seinfeld with me when they were growing up.
Watching dvds of it now, I realize that when I was younger I did not see
how shallow the characters were and the ennui that they must have lived
with.

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *