[Magdalen] Wolf Hall?

Ferdinand von Prondzynski - F.von-Prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk
Mon Apr 20 16:04:45 UTC 2015

I watched it all he way through (it’s been finished over here for some
time) and absolutely loved it. I thought the acting was extremely good.
The story is good also because it’s perspective is different from what we
are generally used to - e.g. the rather more negative treatment of Thomas
More.

Ferdinand