[Magdalen] Wolf Hall?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:11:56 UTC 2015

I have not read the books, but both Wolf Hall and it's sequel Bring Up the
Bodies won the Booker Prize, a very prestigious award. I understand that
the Masterpiece production is based on both books. I think Hillary Mantel,
the author, has a third book in progress, but I could be mistaken.

--

Christopher Hart