[Magdalen] The house of worship that Fr. Coughlin built (radio priest, RC)

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:34:51 UTC 2015

Interesting, Lynn.  This was one of the landmarks going to Birmingham from
Detroit--I'm thinking it was at 10 Mile Rd.?  I literally never noticed the
church in back--I only saw what I considered to be the ugly crucifix on
that tower.  I was never inside. I took the virtual tour just now, and I'm
amazed at how beautiful it is inside...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA