[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:49:35 UTC 2015

Praying you will have an experience like mine.  Went in Thursday morning,
good drugs.  Friends gently led me home in the afternoon.  I was high on
said drugs, pottered around cutting and arranging flowers (it was spring),
ate supper and fell sound asleep.  Wandered over to visit the neighbors
Friday.  Loafed around that weekend and went back to work Monday.  Later
told the surgeon I couldn't understand how he could go in and suck out an
internal organ and cause so little discomfort.  He grinned and said it was
magic.  It is the least distressing surgical experience I have ever had.

I had asked ahead of time how long I would be off work.  The doc said they
usually told people a week but found most people defied them so now said to
do as they pleased.

Wishing you all good outcomes.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.