[Magdalen] Prayer request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:57:00 UTC 2015

She may decide to explain it to us all later...or not. Obviously it was a
very painful situation.....I recall her "I've HAD it!" post a couple of
weeks back, and having been in that situation myself once, I knew what that
felt like. When you've been part of a parish for a long time, it can be
quite painful to leave it, especially if you've held positions of any
importance. It may even require a period of mourning. And if you have held
positions of importance, your sudden disappearance *will* be noted.