[Magdalen] "leaving church" was -->Re: Prayer request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 22:51:37 UTC 2015

It depends, Jim. In some places, Broad Church means "we're the only one one
in town, so we make an effort to accommodate everybody." That might be a
foreign concept to someone who's never lived where most Episcopal churches
are small and are often composed of a mix of cradle Episcopalians, folks in
mixed marriages (often, where I grew up, that meant Catholic-Lutheran),
divorced Catholics, and assorted other Protestants with high church
leanings.