[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 21:40:24 UTC 2015

replacing the glass top is about 70% of the cost to buy a new stove with a
glass top....

I can't use propane because the size needed to fuel a stove is not allowed
in my community (and therefore too large for me to take somewhere to be
filled if I chose to 'break the rules'). I have also noticed in recent
years, since it's been impossible to refill the little one for my gas
grill - only 'trade' it in empty for a $19. one at Home Depot or such that
the BTU heat is not the same as it used to be. Several people have told me
that they've probably changed the formulation to cause that - another reason
propane might not be as effective as it might have been in the past to use
for a kitchen stove.

My very first stove when I was first married was an 'apartment sized' gas
stove - first gas stove I ever cooked  on.  It was set up for either propane
or hooking into a gas supply in the wall. I fell in love with stovetop gas
cooking. Like M - my best combo would be gas cook top, electric oven.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr