[Magdalen] For Canadian listsibs

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 2 18:32:08 UTC 2015

Good luck surviving the next 11 weeks.  Given the state of the polls I
suspect it could be a 3 way fight with shifting alliances among the
parties and I certainly would not rely on it being a clean and positive
fight.  SAdly politics has become more a matter of doing the other down
rather than building your own party up as the right choice for the next
government.  No wonder voter participation sags when we wonder if any of
them deserve our vote, but vote we should if only to try to keep the
worst out.

Roger