[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:13:24 UTC 2015

Marion>A few years ago, I was
> thrilled to replace the old coil burner stove with a new glass top,
> Maytag,
> which I have loved loved loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will be sorry to leave it
> behind.  it was also handy as extra counter space.  :-)

I must admit, mine does add 'counter space' too.... only one casualty in 8
years - my Cuisenart  cover/chute  which was sitting on back left corner
when I accidentally turned on back left burner instead of the front left...

Lesson learned...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr