[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:39:45 UTC 2015

Don't know where that leaves me with my shipment of stainless steel
appliances arriving on Wednesday, except for the white washer & dryer
which will be elsewhere.  My new counter (issued to me, not chosen by
me) is a sort of fake granite effect, which will make a very welcome
change from the rather pink formica or whatever it is that I have
endured for nearly 24 years!

Marion, a pilgrim