[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sun Aug 2 23:15:01 UTC 2015

For years we had an electric stove and built in electric oven.  When we remodeled our kitchen six years ago, we took out the ovens and gained some counter and cupboard space and put in a gas range/oven/warming drawer.  I will ALWAYS prefer gas to electric, with the possible exception of induction heat sources.  They heat the pan very quickly - like ready to sauté in less than a minute.  I have only used one once, but I was very impressed.  Only drawback it that it requires ferromagnetic pans and pots.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net