[Magdalen] [The Clearinghouse] Palm Springs Parish Publishes History

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 02:11:29 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/2/2015 9:41:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

We  Californians do  exist.

http://tinyurl.com/pubndrw>>>>>>

Very interesting parish.

I must confess that watching the national USA news every evening,
I have just been overwhelmed by the wildfires burning everywhere,
to the point one wonders seriously if there is any California left.

Over and beyond the countless personal tragedies, as a tree lover,
I see pictures of so many glorious conifers, in particular Ponderosa
Pines lighting up like a great torch and, of course the houses as
well.

My prayers go up for the thousands of people affected by the  fires.

David S.