[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 02:24:38 UTC 2015

Given a choice, I would have quartz, recycled glass, or concrete counters.
I'll settle for Corian. No granite for me! The recycled glass would
actually be my first choice, but it is hella expensive. I've seen concrete
counters and they are actually pretty nice. I'd really like to have either
cork or bamboo floors in the kitchen rather than this icky ceramic tile,
but that's in the far future.