[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:34:39 UTC 2015

Had a friend who had an aga (actually, her house had an aga and
she lived in the house).

I won't say I worshipped it. But I certainly sat in rapt contemplation
of its magnificent but homely beauty. Never cooked on it, though.
That would have exceeded the intimacy of our friendship.

Then I checked google one day and found out what they cost.
-M