[Magdalen] farro salad

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:18:15 UTC 2015

I only go to WF when my daughter needs her whole bean coffee and doesn't have time to go into town for it. But I have finally found a time when isn't crowded: 8:00pm on Sunday! I stopped by on my way back from a matinee and dinner, not even knowing whether they'd be open.  VOILA! Lots of cars in the lot, but virtually no lines.