[Magdalen] Political stance

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 3 23:20:02 UTC 2015

On 03/08/2015 23:26, Jay Weigel wrote:
> No, all DAR members are not Mayflower descendants.

Grammar Police alert!  I assume you mean that not all DAR members are
descendants of those who sailed on the Mayflower rather than that no
descendants of the Mayflower crew and passengers are members of the DAR,
which is the logical interpretation of what you wrote.

This fits in with what I wrote a few days ago about the announcement
that "All doors will not open at the next stop".  Analyse it logically
and see what you are saying.

Roger