[Magdalen] Political stance

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Tue Aug 4 00:26:20 UTC 2015

My mother qualified to be a Colonial Dame but was never interested.  IIRC, Colonial Dames are women descendants of people who had been granted land in what is now the United States by a reigning monarch in Europe.

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net