[Magdalen] Alarm insanity

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 00:37:16 UTC 2015

Half past two am and the alarm panel for the electric fence has been
sounding for over an hour. Thank heavens it doesnt shriek outside but there
is no sleep to be had in here.

It is the 'service condition' alarm and neither of the two master codes
that hubby (away in Joburg but contactable by phone) can remember, makes
any difference. Fence company has all hours number, on voicemail.

A big wind sprang up late evening which perhaps knocked something awry but
what else to do?? Nowhere else to sleep up here and I dont feel safe
downstairs.

This is torture...could try old mattress on the floor in Evans room and
risk back torture instead.... Oh my, this is frightful!! Cats totally upset
either from thinking it is breakfast time or the high pitched noise or
both...

Sally D