[Magdalen] Bernie

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 03:13:02 UTC 2015

In TX one has to be registered in a party but can vote in any party's primary. When I lived in NY state you had to register in a party and could only vote in that party's primary.
In TX in the '08 primary republicans turned out in droves voting for Hillary

Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

I'm not sure I ever voted in a presidential primary...do all states hold them? I've voted in primaries for statewide offices. In VA you can vote in either party's primary, but those aren't for national elections.