[Magdalen] Wild Onions.

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 01:46:08 UTC 2015

Only slightly. My mother, who taught school in central WV near the home
of the Ramp Festival, told stories of children whose families were ramp
farmers being excused from school during harvest -- the odor was so
strong it made others ill.

I have seen on Eric+ Funston's Facebook page that the WV Ramps & Rail
Festival seems to have become an annual event he enjoys attending:
http://www.wvcommerce.org/travel/featured/ramps.aspx
Elkins is easily one of the top five loveliest WV towns, IMNSHO, with or
without ramps or a festival.

Peace,
Jo, who wonders what a Cajun would do with a ramp. Of course, "First you
make a roux."