[Magdalen] Thunder.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 7 03:38:28 UTC 2015

We've had "thunderstorms" (minus rain) every now and then for weeks, but I don't hear them.  Then just now, a flash on the front of my apartment, which I attributed to my apartment manager snooping around (which he should do), but then "roar, boom".

We in the Land of the Increasingly Hotter Salinas Moderate Clime, sometime jump into our chairs when bolts of lightning provide something other than spiritual illumination.  Or maybe it does.  It just happened again.  I wonder if I'm still on this Plane.  Shall report back later.  Maybe.