[Magdalen] prayers please

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:44:49 UTC 2015

Jonathan had a terrible infection of unknown origin and is on medication and
healing slowly. Apparently he was under a lot of stress in the weeks leading
up to the incident that prompted me to post for prayers.  He is not quite
out of the woods yet. Thanks for checking Bob.
peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck