[Magdalen] My move

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:55:34 UTC 2015

Wow! Take time to breathe deep as you 'carry on' ( literally and figuratively) we're cheering you on!
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2015, at 7:12 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

... continues.  On moving day, the truck that came was half as big as was needed!  So the saga continues.  After signing a   pile of papers at the lawyer's yesterday a.m., we assembled in W'vale to continue clearing the house and load our cars.  Wonderful Kevin showed up and carried on his good work.  My dear friend Michelle was remarkable and even washed inside all the kitchen cupboards and cleaned the fridge completely!

The fellow who had taken stuff previously came last night and cleared out the rest of the furniture, including the dining table and chairs and side board that Fiona had returned to me as no longer needed (!), and some other stuff that had emerged from the pod this time.

Back to W'vale today with a rented 15' to clear the box mountain in the garage and take gardening tools and such.   The same gang will reassemble.   Most of this load is now headed for a rented storage unit in Port Hope where I can pick it over and deal with it without a gun to my head.  The new owners get the keys this afternoon.

Five appliances were delivered on Wednesday.  At the end of the day for a variety of crazy reasons, only the fridge is up and running.

Only one very stressed collapse in tears yesterday ...  I'm saving the breakdown for later.

Marion, a pilgrim