[Magdalen] Thunder.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 14:15:12 UTC 2015

In a message dated 8/6/2015 11:49:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

so they  said on the
weather...>>>>>>

I realize weather forecasting is an inexact science, but the weather
authorities seem to be especially unable to forecast in the NE  Pennsylvania
region.

For example, if we had as much summer rain as they actually  forecasted,
we'd all be in the Arc.  Maybe once in ten tries they are on the  money.

Strangely, the weather people cannot even predict the weather in a  given
area the day before, or even on the morning of a day.

Thus, IMHO, they should stick to weather reporting.  They can  look
out the window and report rain, and such statistics as the  temperature.
Why bother with "forecasts?"

David Strang - Being hard on the weather authorities.