[Magdalen] First day of school.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:04:48 UTC 2015

I am currently using space at Brookline High School (evening
studio). Very convenient, since the building, once the Trade
School Division, is now an arts building, so it's already set
up with big tables, big windows, easels, sinks, etc.

Classes posted in the front vestibule include culinary arts,
fibre arts, mechanical drawing (both with pencils and computers),
woodworking, etc. So home ec still exists, although it's called
something else.

The students' drawings, taped & tacked to the walls, are just
wonderful, BTW,
-M

PS: I hated Home Ec. Learned to knit, sew & cook at home and
found the classroom teacher a patronizing PITA