[Magdalen] First day of school.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:48:22 UTC 2015

Back in the day (I forgot which one) there was such a thing as the Betty
Crocker Search for Home Leadership Award. It was a big deal in the 1970s. I
signed up to take it...the only boy in the high school to do so. Much to my
surprise, I won the darned thing.

Fast forward 30-some years and I'm dating this Tish woman.  She won the
award, same year as me, at her high school in Winterset, Ia.

I'm eternally grateful for parents who taught me to cook and mend!

Grace and peace,
brud