[Magdalen] the sound of words

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 17:27:51 UTC 2015

In anther post sistah Jay mentioned that her father was on a 'seaplane
tender' during WWII. After reading that, I kept saying it over and
over...and still am, simply because 'seaplane tender' sounds amazing to me.
Some words do that to me, and most are Native American words.

Locally we have the Osawatomie split, in Kansas, where tornadoes apparently
decide to go north or south. Back home, on da rench, out past 53, was an
uprising of rock known as Fabiola Bluff.

I love some medical words, too. Words like epistaxis, meaning nosebleed.
Spasmotic. Pleural.

The best word ever, though, is Saskatchewan.  (Can't stop lovin' that word
of mine...)

Grace and peace,
brud