[Magdalen] Do's and Don'ts.

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 19:27:19 UTC 2015

I had a Cambodian co-worker who had simply given up trying to master
English verb tenses.  Instead he used the present tense with a qualifier -
Today/tomorrow/yesterday I go to the store.  I thought it was very
efficient.  He and I each retained about equal amounts of high school
French and when English failed us we could sometimes find common ground
there.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.