[Magdalen] Stove arrived dented

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 16:34:01 UTC 2015

I couldn't do without an oven for long because I roast a lot of veggies.
I'd probably grill more of them, but I refuse to use a gas grill, am a
charcoal-only griller, and when I do grill I usually do several things to
make up multiple meals. I've never considered gas grills to be "real"
grills. YMMV and I suspect does.