[Magdalen] Shoulder-related question

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 21:34:02 UTC 2015

That nurses attitude stinks. I'd report her to the orthopod...let them know
what she said. Whatever a nurse says about a post-op situation should
always be trumped by what the orthopod says or does.  Even if she's a nurse
prac, it's still out of line.

"I'm a nurse--nurses tell the truth!" My Lord that is such an attitude. If
a nurse said that to me, I would walk out and tell the desk people that I
was getting a second opinion.

Grace and peace,
brud
feeling cranky today as i'm having another round of pain.