[Magdalen] Shoulder-related question

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 22:53:53 UTC 2015

Thanks, Christopher, that's more or less what I was envisioning. And I've already started practicing some things. Have a really hard time getting the hearing aid in my right ear with my left hand, though!
We have a terrific Goodwill store here; I'm going to hit them tomorrow to look for button-front shirts and pull-on slacks and skirts!