[Magdalen] I think I've been promoted

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 23:25:35 UTC 2015

I've been volunteering for some months at Cat's Cradle, a cat rescue
shelter.  I think I wrote about driving the van load of kittens to Long
Island back in June.  At first I just helped clean, mopping and scrubbing
litter boxes.  I got up my nerve to start helping with customer service
during adoption hours.  Today the coordinator asked me to give worm
medicine and flea drops to the dozen or so kittens and treat an eye
infection in one of them.  I guess I've earned some confidence!

It was good to be back after several weeks away (vacation) and see all the
kitties.  One favorite, Wolfie, has been adopted, saving me from the
temptation of bringing him home myself.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.