[Magdalen] My move

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 01:24:50 UTC 2015

Such a familiar ring to all this.  Ah, yes, the silver  ....  I wouldn't
feel like a traitor, but \i would like to find someone who would want
it.  And I still have 40 boxes or so of books, but also more valued
Stuff, in Jim's shed to sort out some time.  Oy!  May your house sell,
and that right soon!

Marion, a pilgrim