[Magdalen] Asian?

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Mon Aug 10 18:47:13 UTC 2015

The Bureau of Census and other government agencies have been struggling
with race/ethnic classification issues for years.  It is one thing for a
"scientist" or a group of scientists to establish a taxonomy.  It is
another thing to ask people where in that taxonomy they fit.  And remember
that Census data are typically "self-reported".

See:  http://www.census.gov/topics/population/race.html

Mike M.