[Magdalen] Prayer pats needed

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:24:56 UTC 2015

Prayer pats coming and also the suggestion that you get the shingles
vaccine as soon as you're over whatever this is.  I had shingles in my eye
a few years ago--scared me to death, though there were no lasting
consequences.  But I got the vaccine a couple of years ago, because I don't
want to chance another outbreak. I got the shot at Walgreen's, and I think
it was about $15.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA