[Magdalen] Prayer pats needed

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:36:13 UTC 2015

I am seeing the doctor or the urgent care clinic tomorrow. I don't think
it's shingles but instead either an eye infection or possibly a scratch on
the cornea. I can't see anything in it, and the eye isn't red, but it's
watering like crazy and hurts pretty badly. As for the shingles shot, if
the doc won't, I guess the pharmacy will. I sure as hell don't want *those*
again!