[Magdalen] Incroyable

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 21:47:34 UTC 2015

There were, according to the BBC, two other children in the car. I can
imagine the parents assuming number three asleep in the car while the
older two chattered on  (and on and on ....)
We once left a child behind after church. I was the organist at a
parish church with two kids 4-6 years in tow, while husband and two
older sons sang in cathedral choir. I often turned up for the
post-service getogether at the cathedral, but one Sunday on going home
we each assumed that the other had youngest child with them. I don't
*think* he suffered any lasting damage!

Regards
Lesley de Voil