[Magdalen] Incroyable

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 11 22:37:25 UTC 2015

On 11/08/2015 23:20, Jay Weigel wrote:
> I *got* left behind once, but not by my parents. I had gone swimming with a
> bunch of kids from the village we lived in; I can't remember the
> circumstances, but we rode in a school bus to a town about 15 miles away to swim in their municipal pool. I was just 7 and I thought everything was okay.

It didn't become public kniwledge until March this year but last
December an even younger child from a pribate nursery was left behind
after a walk in the woods.  Safeguarding is meant to be top priority now
so this was a major failure.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-31690698

Roger